Mobility First, offers a variety of safe and reliable solutions for residential and commercial accessibility needs. Would you like to relax on your deck? Or enjoy your yard? Outdoor stairlifts give you access to the world outside the walls of your house. Installed far more quickly and taking up a lot less room than a ramp, this stairlift can also be used to bring groceries and other items upstairs. Designed for hot and cold climates, it has proven its abilities everywhere from New England to Hawaii. The 320 made by Stannah also comes with a protective cover and can be locked by a key so cannot be used without key.
- Stannah Outdoor stairlift features a range of advanced features for comfort, safety, and reliability.
- Weather Resistant- Dust? Heavy rain? Salty sea air? Not a problem for this chairlift. It even works in the extreme cold.
- Security Lock- Locks on the chair and on each landing prevent unauthorized use.
- Obstruction Protection
- Folds Away- leaving you plenty of room to walk past
- Protective Cover- For long-term storage, a strong cover keeps leaves, snow, rain and salt-spray off the chair.